As its name suggests, Aalborg Bright’s design has Scandinavian influences. It’s uncluttered, light-filled interior is typical of modern contemporary architecture.
The crisp white interior has been complemented by the warm tones of local Mountain Ash. Green building design principles such as passive heating, solar power, double glazing and harvesting all rain water were paramount.
Just 700m from the centre of town in a quiet court location, it is an easy walk to restaurants and shops.
Aalborg Bright features:
- Fantastic views from every room
- King sized bed with quality linen, pure wool doona and allergenic pillows
- Large bath with views of the surrounding native and pine forests, rainwater shower, separate toilet, hairdryer
- Fluffy bath robes, complimentary guest slippers and NATIO toiletries
- Quality kitchen featuring ceramic cooktop, microwave and automatic Italian Coffee machine
- Spacious lounge and dining area including widescreen TV, Blue ray DVD, sound-system with ipod dock and CD player
- Free Wifi access
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and electric panel heaters in addition to passive solar heating design
- Large deck with electric BBQ and comfortable outdoor seating
- Washing machine and iron
- Smoke free policy
- Undercover parking
- Expansive garden surrounding the building
- Environmentally friendly and energy-saving design